Sunday, August 17, 2008

Got a little YOUTUBE happy...

These are from Nickeodeon, I was a bigger fan of Disney, but there were a few shoes on this channel I liked a lot as I got older.

I got scared of this one, but for some reason being with my older siblings while watching this show as a kid made me feel like a big kid, even if that meant I had to spend the night on the floor by my moms bed!


As kids, we used to guess the title of every show by the end of the theme song. What I didn't know was that my older brother always won because he already saw all the episodes.




Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Is it true? Mmmmmmhmmmmm! I do I do I do I doo-ooo.


The crazy kid with the football-shaped head


The infamous Zach Miller cell phone...




Lamb Chops


Along with Thomas the train, Mr. Rogers and, of course... The babysitters club- it made everyone want to create a club like it.

5 comments:

  1. I love those shows. I remember watching them with Hannah.

    I can't remember anything about singing to a guy at Best Buy. Not one memory of the song either. I guess i will have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember Robin. I remember. That's the only reason I know the song. I'm pretty sure I have it written down in one of my million journals somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsy you are kwazy. Good shows

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s.
    I hate the word verification thing. You'll get more comments without it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! What a total blast from the past, I love it all. All your missing is Clarissa explains it all. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete