So, when I was in Paraguay, I had a companion who once asked me what was on my "bucketlist". I hadn't really thought of it until then, but every once and a while I do. On my drive to the smog-filled Salt Lake Valley today, I was thinking about it around the point of the mountain. What IS on my bucketlist? Some people have skydiving, hang-gliding, deep sea fishing, visiting every continent... man, some pretty intense stuff. As for now, I could only think of a few!
1. My #1 thing I want to do before I die... go to New York City and tour every little part, see the shows, be a groupie of the today show and make a sign to get on TV, I wanted to go see Emeril Live (but foodnetwork cancelled his show), other NYC shows, everything about New York... it's my number one destination to go to before I die.
2. Backpack Europe. Just cause it seems like fun.
3. Go on a cruise. Midnight chocolate buffets anyone? Diet starts the day I get off the ship...
(I'll spare you the photo)
4. Make out in the rain
5. Make a wedding cake
6. Run a marathon (Happening in January at Walt Disney World!)
7. See CHICAGO in concert
8. Eat a true Chicago dog in Chicago
9. Run the NYC Marathon
There's more to the bucketlist that I can't think of, these are just some things I thought of on my drive. Let's make this a series... THE BUCKETLIST... to be continued...