Sunday, January 16, 2011

I hate math.

Yes.  Call me a hater.  I'll totally take it.  Because I HATE math.

Here's the back-round.  I took math up until Jr. year in high school, because only 3 years were required.  The third year I had taken at a private school with a private tutor, because I just couldn't get the help I needed at the public school.

That was the last time I understood math.

Welcome to the summer past my sophomore year in college, where I was taking online courses to finish my AA over the summer.  That meant studying math on my own.  Math... that I didn't get.  Needless to say, I didn't finish the course.

I go on a mission.

Come home and realize I need to take a re-fresher course on math to help me understand it better.  Now I'm taking the actual class, the only one left that I need, in order to get my AA.  And it's scaring me, freaking me out if I do say so myself.  I hate math!  I just don't get it!  If I were to be an archeologist, I would totally get why it was important for me to take college algebra.

But I'm not, so... I don't.

Math.  It's my kryptonite.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I remember mission moments tallying up the numbers...and how you had nightmares about math class. I'm sorry. :( you can do it babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, my nightmares are coming true. When will they end?!

    ReplyDelete