Sunday, January 2, 2011

"New Year, New You"

Welcome 2011!  For many, a new year brings new years resolutions.  I really haven't set any new years resolutions since high school when I was working at IN-N-OUT and committed to not eat any fried food throughout the year.  It was the only time I've ever made, AND KEPT, a new years' resolution.  Since then, waiting until the new year comes is just another form of procrastination for me in order to set goals to become better.  I can't say I've set resolutions for this year of 2011, but I can say that I am continually setting goals to become a better person.

This is a video that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints came out with to kick off the new year, just as hilarious as it begins... it ends with a great message for all of us to consider as we begin the new year.  Use the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ and don't ever look back, or.... POOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment