Friday, August 5, 2011

Pinterest: The Next Best Thing Since Sliced Bread.

Pinterest.  I'm addicted.  Go look it up. Pinterest.com

Some of the things I have always wanted in my future home and discovered... I am not the only one!


A rock wall inside my home.  I've always tried convincing my parents to make our wall (literally made out of rocks) into a climbing wall.  Step one for most epic house ever.






Step two for most epic house ever: stairs and slide meshed into one.  Genius.






My kid will have the most amazing bedroom in his grade.





Now onto the FOOD.


                                                             





 







 Cute ideas can be found here:




You can get inspiration...

 

 


You can find some very funny things...


 

 

 


 
 

 Inspirational quotes and wonderful sayings....


 

 


 












In a nutshell... I love pinterest.  I am on it all day at work now that I have nothing to study for!



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I am SOOO addicted to pinterest too!!! I laughed really hard at the "friends to make up for your relatives" quote you posted. Pinterest=the greatest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete