In addition to my previous bucketlist, I have some new things to add that I am currently feeling a very strong desire to learn. I have so much to learn about!! Can I please be a student forever??
1. Play the guitar- just for when I'm in my apartment and when I don't feel like doing HW. It's a whole lot better than paroozing facebook or twitter. I sure can't sing, but I think it would be fun to play. I hear all these songs on the radio when I'm like, "I SO want to play this on the guitar!!" My new roommate has a guitar and has offered to loan it to me so I can teach myself.
2. Build stuff- yes. I want to build stuff and feel like I can be handy. I'd love to build a desk, vanity, head/footboard, etc. I just live in an apartment, so my roommie and I are going to start taking woodshop classes! Oh and I want to know how to fix my sink. So, pluming skills can fall here, too.
3. Work on a car- I can't honestly say how long I've wanted to do this. My car has so many issues, I bet I could build a car from ground up just by watching the mechanics fix my car every time I take it in. This one is eating at me, I have GOT to find somewhere to take classes.
4. Skateboard- This one really isn't a die-hard desire to complete. It just looks like fun. Then again my brother fell and had to get stitches from it so... I'll be wearing a helmet, knee and elbow pads. Stop staring at me like I'm a dork, I'd like to protect my body thank you very much!! I'm considering getting a helmet for skiing. I used to think it was dorky when I was a kid but now... I think it's very smart.
5. Drive stick-shift- I learned once when I was in high school on the CJ but my mom thought it was too rough for me to drive so... yeah. Never happened.