Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pennies

What is it about picking up pennies off the ground that makes it so enjoyable?  I love finding pennies on the ground, and this morning I found TWO on my way to trax!  Now, that's how to start a morning.  Especially at 5am, it definitely put me in a great mood.


I've been this way for a very long time.  I remember going on a double-date to Disneyland in high school and being in line at Thunder Mountain and saw change on the ground.  I got so excited and picked it up.  The kids in front of me saw my excitement and keep dropping their money on the ground just to watch me pick it up.  I felt like a dog, yet, I was so excited to get more change in my pocket.  It was great!  I love finding change in the ground... and curse the people who think it's funny to superglue a quarter to the cement.  Gets me every time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment