Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So how exactly do mormons celebrate their 21st?

** Found from a previous post I apparently forgot to post years ago! **


We go to Disneyland, of course!


My friends are away at school, so I had a lovely birthday with my family. We celebrate birthdays for more than just one day in our family... it spreads throughout the week.


Friday we went to Disneyland, but on my actual birthday it was pouring rain so we stayed home and had chicken tacos and a delicious ice cream cake my brother made for me. I was really surprised when I saw him on Sunday making ice cream, because it was raining outside! I didn't know he was making my cake... aww my browther lowves me.










My co-workers even remembered, and that made me feel good. I have a bouquet of roses on my desk for my birthday and we had breakfast that morning- I got to blow out my 2-1 candles that were sitting inside some bagels. It was great.


I had a good birthday. It's too bad that birthdays get less significant as we get older. I love going all out for my friends birthdays, because it makes them feel good. Sometimes people say, "Really, you don't have to do that," and they mean it. I'm one of those people that says, "Really, you don't have to do that," but really mean, "if you don't do it, I'm going to be really sad you forgot."

No comments:

Post a Comment