Thursday, October 20, 2011

Interesting study habits, really good at procrastination, or ADHD?

I sit down to study, "I have to turn this in tomorrow. Oh wait, I need to get my laundry done." 
10 minutes later...
"Ok, seriously, laundry is in, focus. Wait, I haven't had lunch." 
5 minutes later...
"Time to focus. My desk is a disaster. Speaking of disasters, I have a pile of clothes on my chair. Clean-up time." 
10 minutes later...
"Alright, book is open, this is it. Not leaving my room until it's done. Oh that's right, I was going to clean my computer since it hasn't been cleaned since 2006." 
20 minutes later...
"Ok, I'm reading. This is good, wait, do people understand this whole illegal immigrants get in-state tuition thing? My parents are legal, they've been paying taxes for DECADES and I have to pay nonresident tuition? I MUST tweet about this." Tweets lead to facebook.
30 minutes later...
"Going in for the kill, seriously this time. Oh shoot, I need to mail in that rebate and return the random package I got." 
15 minutes later...
"'...tax, property tax, and, in some cases, federal and state income taxes which are withheld from their paychecks...' I shouldn't have put my study habits as my facebook status. That's blog worthy."


Seriously this time. I'm not blogging, tweeting, updating anything until I get this done.


Wait, what? Last nights modern family is on hulu today? Sorry paper, you just might have to wait another 20 minutes or so.


My computer IS really clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment